1. When will the “2st International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Spatial Methods for Urban Sustainability (‘SMUS Conferece‘) & 1st RC33 Regional Conference ‘Latin America: Brazil’ in cooperation with ESA RN21 ‘Quantitative Methods’“ take place?
- The conference will take place online from Thursday, September 8th, to Satuday, September 10th, 2022.
2. What time zone will be used for the virtual conference?
- The virtual conference sessions will take place in Brasília Time (BRT). Please find the link for time zone converter HERE.
3. How will the conference program be?
- The online conference programme will include lectures with keynote speakers, multiple theme sessions and advanced methodological training courses.
4. How much does it cost the participation in the conference?
- There is no conference fee.
5. What will be the official language for the presentations?
- English will be the official language for sessions and lectures. The methods course language will be defined by the respective trainers and informed in due course.
6. What technical equipment do I need to participate in the virtual conference?
- You will need a device (desktop, tablet, laptop, or a smart phone and headphones) that is connected to the Internet and a valid registration. You will receive login details in the form of zoom links, a few days prior to the conference. Presentations will be done using the Zoom interface.
7. When will I receive the instructions for attending the virtual conference?
- One week prior to the conference, you will receive an email via the email you used to register for the conference containing all the instructions on how to access the virtual conference.
8. Can my computer or mobile device handle the virtual conference?
- Yes, most computers and smartphones can use Zoom. However, presenters are advised to use laptops instead of phones for easy viewing of buttons. Additionally, a good internet connection will allow you to join the meetings swiftly and with ease.
9. Who do I contact if I have any further questions?
- If you have any questions, please contact us using the following email address: email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you as quickly as possible.