1. When will the “1st International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Spatial Methods for Urban Sustainability ” SMUS Conference Botswana take place?
- The conference will take place from Thursday 23rd to Saturday 25th September 2021.
2. What time zone will be used for the virtual conference?
- The virtual conference sessions will take place in Central African Time (CAT). Please find the link for time zone converter HERE.
3. How do I register for the virtual conference?
- Registration to the virtual conference is closed. For more information kindly email us: email@example.com.
4. When do I need to register by to participate?
- To ensure that that there is no delay in accessing the virtual conference platform we ask that you register by 21 September 2021.
5. What technical equipment do I need to participate in the virtual conference?
- You will need a device (desktop, tablet, laptop, or a smart phone and headphones) that is connected to the Internet and a valid registration. You will receive login details in the form of zoom links, a few days prior to the conference. Presentations will be done using the ZOOM interface.
6. When will I receive the instructions for attending the virtual conference?
- One week prior to the conference, you will receive an email via the email you used to register for the conference containing all the instructions on how to access the virtual conference.
7. Will I be able to view the agenda prior to registering?
- Yes. You can view the preliminary programme and find further details on the parallel sessions here. Once you have reviewed the programme, our recommendation is to add all sessions that you want to attend to your calendar- so you don’t schedule something else during that time.
8. Can I access and view any recording from the conference?
- Your virtual conference registration gives you access to all session recordings after the event concludes. Don’t worry, you can view any sessions you missed out on as soon as the recordings for those sessions are made available three weeks after the conclusion of the conference.
9. Can my computer or mobile device handle the virtual conference?
- Yes, most computers and smartphones can use zoom. However, presenters are advised to use laptops instead of phones for easy viewing of buttons. Additionally, a good internet connection will allow you to join the meetings swiftly and with ease.
10. Will I be able to see presenters for all sessions?
- This will depend on the presenters if they wish to share their video screen or not.
11. Who do I contact if I have any further questions?
- If you have any questions, please contact us using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you as quickly as possible.